• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Lone Wolf RPG - Any interest?

ShadowDenizen

Explorer
Sorry for the late entry, but..
Is there room for one more?

I'm pretty flexible as to the class (I was thinking Shianti, but a Dwarven Gunner could be cool, too. Or just about anything else.)

If there's room, please LMK, and I'll try to work out a character ASAP. :)
(FYI, I'm usually online all day, every day, barring weekends, so posting shouldn't be too much of a problem for me.)

Eternalknight

First Post
Well so far, we only hava Kajamba Lion and Skywalker who are definates, as Dusk Fox doesn't seem to be around much. I say go for it. If you can get a character posted we will start ASAP>

Skywalker

Adventurer
ShadowDenizen said:
Sorry for the late entry, but..
Is there room for one more?

Actually, I am going to bow out of this one so if it is OK with EK you can have my spot. I am soon off on holiday over Xmas and it would be a difficult start for me. Thanks all for the time though.

Eternalknight

First Post
No problem.

I'm almost tempted to call this quits; we have only one person who has shown dedicated interest (Kajamba Lion), and now possibly ShadowDenzien; if anyone else wants to join, please let us know!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads