• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Lone Wolf RPG - Any interest?

Eternalknight

First Post
I'm thinking of starting a Lone Wolf pbp here. It will be set at the time of the first Lone Wolf book, Flight from the Dark, and mirror the events there (with deviations should the players do so).

You would need to have access to the core Lone Wolf RPG by Mongoose. Anyone interested?

Old Fezziwig

a man builds a city with banks and cathedrals
I am, but I won't be able to buy the book/PDF until Friday, so unless you fill up by then, yes, I am. :D

zevon

First Post
I am interested in playing. I remember loving the books ages ago, but don't have a decent in games shop in my little college town. Can someone link me to a .pdf version?

Endovior

First Post
VERY cool... I'd probably buy and play this, were it not for the fact that I just spent the last of my money on Complete Adventurer.

Old Fezziwig

a man builds a city with banks and cathedrals
Side note: I just bought the PDF last night, and the book's beautiful, but the PDF has no bookmarks, which makes it a pain in the neck to use. You can actually get a print copy for less money through amazon.com than you can get a PDF through DriveThru, if folks are buying the book. Just a word to the wise. :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads