• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Lone Wolf RPG - Any interest?

Old Fezziwig

a man builds a city with banks and cathedrals
Sweet. We're a go. :) I'm not interested in playing a Kai Lord, by the way, so no one needs to worry about me wanting that role. If no one else wants it at all, I'll take it, but I'm seriously considering a Dwarven Gunner of Bor or a Magician of Dessi.

Nick

Skywalker

Adventurer
I am not fussy for the Kai Lord either, though I wouldn't say no if we needed one. The classes I am keen on are the Shadaki Bucanneer, the Sommerlending Knight, the Magician of Dessi, the Brother of the Crystal Star and if we can go further afield the Sage of Lyriss (my personal favourite but I understand if we want to keep clear of the Magic fo Magnamund stuff).

Dusk Fox

First Post
Yeah, that's a good question. I don't want to play any of the mage classes, so count me out for that. I might play a Kai Lord if everyone's backing away from the class, but I'm not fussy beyond "I do not want to be the spellcaster." Let us know what classes are available to take (just the core book, Magic of Magnamund, Darklands, Toranese Archer, stuff from TotS, et cetera).

Eternalknight

First Post
Excellent!

As for character creation, the easiest would be to either have everyone as a Kai Lord or no one as a kai Lord (although that means a bit of re-jigging re: Sommerswerd). Still, that gives me more room for improvisation. So, if no one objects, let's go no onee as Kai Lord.

I have access to the following books: Core Rulebook, The Darklands and Magic of Magnamund. Alas, I don't have the issue of Signs & Portents with the Toranese Archer in it.

Create 3rd level characters. Use any source I have access to, if you also have access to it. Post them here, and once done, I'll post a link to the start of the campaign!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads