• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Lone Wolf RPG - Any interest?

Dusk Fox

First Post
Eternalknight said:
How are you going with that Buccaneer, DuskFox? :)

Well, I've been out of town since before you asked, so... the answer is, "I'm not going anywhere." Sorry.

I'll be working on him today and tomorrow, and should have something finished by Wednesday night. Sorry for the slow going, but I'm nowhere near a computer on Tuesday nights, and since I'm playing catch-up tonight, I'm not likely to finish before I have to sleep.

Old Fezziwig

a man builds a city with banks and cathedrals
Hey, Eternalknight. Any suggestions for why a Magician of Dessi would happen to be in that area? I've added a name, so once I have a reason to be there, I'll be good to go.

thanks,
Nick

Old Fezziwig

a man builds a city with banks and cathedrals
Right on. Those could work together well, too. Thanks for the suggestion, too — I'm quickly realizing that I'm not as familiar with the source material as I used to be.

Nick

Skywalker

Adventurer
Kajamba Lion said:
Hey, Eternalknight. Any suggestions for why a Magician of Dessi would happen to be in that area? I've added a name, so once I have a reason to be there, I'll be good to go.

Dreams and visions also work well for the Dessi. Vague visions of impending doom provide strong and everlasting motivation for PCs until such time as the PC has bonded with the other PCs and has other motivations. Considering the future to come, the bond between the Dessi and Kai will need to be strong.

Dusk Fox

First Post
Hey, what happened to my character sheet?! I posted it here like a week ago! *grumble*

Okay, I'll post it again in a few. That's so, so frustrating....

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads