• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Lone Wolf RPG - Any interest?

Skywalker

Adventurer
Cool. If it is OK with everyone then I will go with a Sage of Lyr from Magic of Magnamund. Sage's are scholar swashbucklers who travel the world seeking knowledge and challenges. I will come up with a PC concept, stats and background and post them here tomorrow.

Last edited:

Old Fezziwig

a man builds a city with banks and cathedrals
I'm going to pick one of the two I suggested earlier tonight, so I'll let y'all know what I'm running with soon.

Oh -- I should mention that I'm going to be away from my computer from Wednesday night until Sunday or Monday because of the Thanksgiving holiday. Just an FYI.

Last edited:

Skywalker

Adventurer
So the group is so far:

Kajamba Lion - Gunner of Bor/Magican of Dessi
Dusk Fox - non-magic PC
Skywalker - Sage of Lyr

EKnight, do you want us to come up with prior connections? I could see my PC travelling with either a Gunner of Bor or Magican of Dessi.

Old Fezziwig

a man builds a city with banks and cathedrals
A rough draft...any suggestions for a name? I used the default array for stats (15, 14, 13, 12, 10, 8) — should I change that?

Edit: Rolled scores and have arranged to taste.[sblock]Couglas
Male Magician of Dessi 3; Size M; End Die 3d4+6; End 16; AC 12 (+2 Dex); BAB +1, +3 magical; Atk +3 melee (wizard's staff, 1d6), +3 ranged, +5 magical (wizard's staff, up to 2d6 magical damage, cost of 2 WP); SA; SQ; Fort +1, Ref +2 (+1 Dex), Will +7 (+2 Wis, +2 class); AL Good; Str 10, Dex 15, Con 15, Int 16, Wis 17, Cha 16, Willpower 25.

Skills, Languages
Concentration +8 (6 ranks/2 free, +2 Con), Heal +7 (4 ranks, +3 Wis), Knowledge/Arcana +9 (6 ranks/2 free, +3 Int), Knowledge/Planes +4 (1 rank/1 free, +3 Int), Occult +11 (6 ranks, +3 Int, +2 Synergy/Knowledge/Arcana), Perception +9 (6 ranks, +3 Wis); Sommlend, Northspeak, Eldreth.

Abilities
Crafted items have +1 bonus to hardness, 50% more endurance than normal; base speed 30 ft.; empowered childhood; magical combat; one people; willpower; fate's blessing 1/day; wizard's staff.

Elder Arts
Sorcery.

Equipment
Wizard's staff, explorer's outfit, backpack [bedroll, 4 days rations, bullseye lantern, 5 flasks of oil, 50 ft. silk rope, 10 tindertwigs, antitoxin], 13 gc, 4 silver.

Description
74 yrs. old, 6 ft. 0 in., 172 lb. Brown hair, green eyes, slight frame. Serious to a fault, Couglas is a typical citizen of Dessi -- a traditionalist and very patient. His promises are unbreakable, and once a person earns his trust, he'll find that the young magician is extremely generous and forgiving. He finds himself at the Kai Monastery for two reasons: geopolitically, he's there to propose an alliance between the Elder Magi and the Kai Lords, while personally, he's hoping to access their libraries and read more about the ancient past.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads