Long Live the Queen (all groups) [Boddynock judging] Completed

Dargon

First Post
yes yes I belive that would be a good idea. Saithnar hmm power of the mind, very intresting, what precisly does that mean? is it magic?

Phoenix8008

First Post
"Hmmm...Magic? No. Most refer to it as 'Psionic' power. It is power shaped and weilded by my mind alone. I am able to link minds with others if they wish it to speak without words. Or attack a mind directly or by means of attempting to make an enemy a friend. I am also able to create rays of various energy with which to damage a foe." Saithnar explains to Nura while watching the cityfolk walk by.

Dargon

First Post
most intresting, how does the mind create the energies needed? i mean magic is energies from somewere else? and can this happens naturaly, ohh yes and does it work were magic does not? Nura seems extremely excited.

Phoenix8008

First Post
"Unfortunately, I do not have knowledge of how it works. I just know that it does. Magic shapes energies from without, perhaps some have energies within that are able to be shaped in similar ways. I have never had a chance to experiment with using my powers in an area where magic does not work though. In fact, I have never heard of such a place." Saithnar explains as best he can.

KriticalFailure

First Post
As Munchin exits the Red Dragon Inn, he sights a gathering. Upon further inspection, he realizses that the people before him were the same who had signed up for the ant killing job as well. Calmly, he approches the group and addresses them, "Greetings fellow travelers and soon to be bug squishers!" he said jovialy.

Ximix

First Post
Ximix comes around the front of the tavern leading a horse. The beast seems to be nuzzling the Elf's side, the action almost pushing the thin priest off balance. He doesn't seem to notice.
Stopping a few paces from the main of the group, Ximix idly pulls a carrot out of his pocket and feeds it to the horse. Grunting it's approval the animal munches contentedly while the Elf stands, staring at the RDI's magical beacon.

Robichaud

Explorer
B4cchus said:
Sure! the more the merrier! just sign in on the poster in the RDI for story completeness and whatnot.
(You told me this one was starting today.. got room and time for one more late entry? If so, there's a character I'd love to introduce and hitch right along on this one, to be posted up in the next hour or so.)

Amaury

First Post
Jallembo arrives in front of the Red Dragon Inn. He notices Ximix with a new horse immediately. The rest of the crowd is unknown to him.

"Hello Ximix.. how are you? Nice horse.. eh eh.."

Then turning to the others he says: "Hello, I'm Jallembo.. Anyone of you working for the.. Mining Company??<I've signed for the job."

Remove ads