Long Live the Queen (all groups) [Boddynock judging] Completed

B4cchus

Explorer
Robichaud said:
(You told me this one was starting today.. got room and time for one more late entry? If so, there's a character I'd love to introduce and hitch right along on this one, to be posted up in the next hour or so.)

ooc: Sure! i'm delaying a bit to wait for the other late comers to check in so sign yourself up in the RDI and hop aboard!

-edit:
Checked in :Saithnar, Nura, Munchin, Ximix, Jallembo
Waiting for: Krindorf, Quintaine and Landers
And possible characters from Wik and Robichaud

Last edited:

Ximix

First Post
Amaury said:
Jallembo arrives in front of the Red Dragon Inn. He notices Ximix with a new horse immediately. The rest of the crowd is unknown to him.

"Hello Ximix.. how are you? Nice horse.. eh eh.."

Then turning to the others he says: "Hello, I'm Jallembo.. Anyone of you working for the.. Mining Company??<I've signed for the job."

Ximix stares on . . . seemingly oblivious for awhile, then turns to Jallembo, looks at his horse, then back to Jallembo.
"It's always hungry." To punctuate this the horse nudges the Elf's backpack shoving Ximix forward. Only the reins, which were hooked on Ximix's elbow, prevent him from landing face first... instead he does a graceless recovery, with the help of the horse rearing his head back, in effect hauling his hapless victim back to his feet.
As if all of this was the most normal thing in the world Ximix simply turns to look at the beast and says, "No." The cleric's soft voice does not even raise, let alone carry any tone of reprimand.

thegreyman

First Post
ooc: I'm not fully approved, is it okay for me to sign up? I'm not quite sure how that works... If I can, You'll have another Cleric 1!

edit: I see that you addressed that in the RDI. Awesome!

A silver haired man leaves the RDI and walks over to the group coalescing in front of it. He's busy strapping his weapons into their normal comfortable positions. "Good day all. I assume this is where we are to meet up for the excursion Hans is organizing? I'm Dorrin by the way, cleric of Grendath."

Last edited:

KriticalFailure

First Post
Munchin stood awqwardly in front of the group for a few minutes, recieving no sign of recognition or invitation. Shurging he placed his back to a nearby wall to wait for the reste of the company to arrive. "This could prove to be quite a long journey." He mumbled to himself as he unhooked his Clay Jug from his hip. Uncorking the stopper, he took a swift swig. The burning sensation on his throat and lungs relaxed him as he watched the others interacting. "Long indeed." mumbled Munchin once more as he took a smaller swig. Blinking a few times and shaking his head, he coughed slightly. Enough for now. thought the Monk to himself, recorking the Jug.

Robichaud

Explorer
Jamilee grins down at the scene from atop her own horse, still some distance away. Or sneers, it's hard to tell with the state her face is in. She especially notes the presence of the other two elves; brings her horse up near them, then smoothly descends from the saddle, and leads it the rest of the way.

"A good day to you," she grates on arrival. "I am called Jamilee. If you're here for the mine job, mh. We might be traveling and fighting together for a while, hah." A short hack, perhaps intended to be a chuckle. "I'd be feeling sorry for your ears already, if I bothered with that sort of thing."

Wik

First Post
Possum, halfling woman who is small, even for her race, materializes upon the scene with little fanfare. She wears a simple grey cloak, and her strawberry-blond hair is pulled back in a ponytail. Her skin, once fair, has long since tanned in splotches, and brown freckles stand out upon her cheeks.

She makes her way over to Saithnar, as he is the first person she sets her eyes upon. SHe takes a firm look at him, and says softly "this is the place for ant-hunting, is it not?"

She leans against her spear, using it as a staff, while she squints at the sun. "Should be an interesting trip, if the good uncle smiles upon us."

GDI7007

First Post
Quintaine Vos, reporting for ant squishing! the male halfling says as he comes out the door from the RDI and almost stumbles into the large crowd gathering there.

Phoenix8008

First Post
Wik said:
Possum, halfling woman who is small, even for her race, materializes upon the scene with little fanfare. She wears a simple grey cloak, and her strawberry-blond hair is pulled back in a ponytail. Her skin, once fair, has long since tanned in splotches, and brown freckles stand out upon her cheeks.

She makes her way over to Saithnar, as he is the first person she sets her eyes upon. SHe takes a firm look at him, and says softly "this is the place for ant-hunting, is it not?"

She leans against her spear, using it as a staff, while she squints at the sun. "Should be an interesting trip, if the good uncle smiles upon us."
Looking downwards towards the newest arrival out of many, Saithnar responds quietly. "Indeed, this does seem to be the place. With this many together, it should indeed prove to be 'interesting'." The red haired man agrees while stroking his goatee with his left hand.

B4cchus

Explorer
Hans appears from the stables of the Inn, leading a horse by the reigns and holding the sign-up poster in his hand. He greets the gathering crowd "Goodmorning all! Good to see so many have showed up! I also see some of you signed up at the last moment. Great, the more the better i'd say! I'll be reading your names form the poster to see who showed up. I am Hans, by the way. I work for the stonepike Mining company and will be leading you to the mines. These three people here are the teamsters for the wagons: Jonas" He points out a middle aged dwarf "Rogar "He points to the half-orc standing next to Jonas "and sally" as he finally points to a half-elf woman, also standing by one of the three wagons "She'll also be cooking your dinner so I suggest you be nice to her.".

"When I call out your name from the list, please state that you are present. You can put any gear you won't be holding on to during the journey in Sally's wagon. The one with the closed tarp. After that you can take a seat in one of the other two wagons. I'll be making the teams during the trip. I'll announce the teams when we stop for the night." With that said Hans starts announcing names from the list.

ooc: Hans calls out all the name son the list so please reply as you hear your name called.

Dargon

First Post
When Hans names her yes, yes i am right here

"Unfortunately, I do not have knowledge of how it works. I just know that it does. Magic shapes energies from without, perhaps some have energies within that are able to be shaped in similar ways. I have never had a chance to experiment with using my powers in an area where magic does not work though. In fact, I have never heard of such a place."

"A pity you do not know, I am very curious, and also if it would work were most magic do not, you know it is posible to create an area were most magic fail. I have still lots of questions but i think i will hold them back there might be a better time to ask them, right now i think i will get a bit more familier with the rest."with that Nura gives a small nod to Saithnar and leave.

"A good day to you," she grates on arrival. "I am called Jamilee. If you're here for the mine job, mh. We might be traveling and fighting together for a while, hah." A short hack, perhaps intended to be a chuckle. "I'd be feeling sorry for your ears already, if I bothered with that sort of thing."

"I am indeed. I am Nura collector of knowledge and spells" with a smile that reach her eyes she offers her hand. " I do not recall seeing you name on the list, just joined? Truth is that it is a long time since I last had dealings with one of my own. were do you come from Jamilee if you don't mind me asking? Ohh yes what did you mean whith feeling sorry for my ears?"

Last edited:

Remove ads