• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Looking for 3.0/3.5 gamers in Alabama

R-Hero

Explorer
My son, Tim (16 y/o) just moved in with me (Fred 37 y/o) a few weeks ago and we are trying to find him a game where he can learn. We live on the Walker County/Jefferson county line and am trying to find a Friday or a Saturday night game.

(The guys I play with are in the 30ish age range and we play on Sunday night. Not the best enviroment for a young gamer with school on Monday)

So if you have a spot for him or a spot for both of us...please respond to this thread. My thanks to all.

R-Hero

Explorer
R-Hero said:
\ We live on the Walker County/Jefferson county line and am trying to find a Friday or a Saturday night game.

Schedule change at work has me working friday nights...now looking for something on saturday.

R-Hero

Explorer
Final bump...(Am i doing something wrong??? No gamers in Alabama??)

Friday night and Saturdays opened back up again.
I could Dm if needed, would rather play.
We both bathe regurlary.
Will commit to a regular game.
Will show up on time.
Love to powergame but not aganst role playing.
3.0 or 3.5 (don't care)
I could start a game, if someone wanted to make the trek to Walker County (Quinton)although the house is a bit small and not the easest to find.
Would like to find something near highway 78 or 269

Is anyone out there???

Shrindi

First Post
3.5 Gamer/DM in Madison Co.

I suck at geography, where exactly is that in relation to the Madison/Huntsville area? I am looking for a group to either play with or DM for. Either one is fun for me. I have DM'd for about a year so I am not overly green. It was my own home brewed campaign. Sadly my group dissolved due to non-game reasons.

Remove ads