• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Looking for 3.5 Players in Milwaukee, WI

Dastari

First Post
I just recently moved to the Milwaukee area (specifically Oak Creek) and am looking for a group to game with. I need somewhere between 4 and 6 players. I play in a homebrew world with the basic 3.5 rules.

Please let me know if you're interested.

russlilly

First Post
Possible Group

Hey Dastari;

We're a group of 5-6 20-somethings that are in the market for a new reliable player. We have two rotating DMs but there's always room for more. We play 3.5 with a heavy does of house rules, and have about a half-and-half split between roleplaying and tactical combat. If you're interested, send me a message at russlilly at yahoo dot com.

Dastari

First Post
Hey Dastari;

We're a group of 5-6 20-somethings that are in the market for a new reliable player. We have two rotating DMs but there's always room for more. We play 3.5 with a heavy does of house rules, and have about a half-and-half split between roleplaying and tactical combat. If you're interested, send me a message at russlilly at yahoo dot com.

Russ, i sent an e-mail. If you didn't receive it then check your spam box. Some e-mail accounts default me to spam until someone approves the address. It's just my screenname at AOL dot com.

Remove ads