Looking for 4e in Denver Colorado

Western Owl

First Post
Hello,
we are a group of 3 players looking to add 1 to 2 more players, in the Denver area. We have been playing 3.5 for the last several years, and recently had some friends move out of town. We are all now interested in picking up the new 4e rules. We are casual week-night, and occaisional week-end players, with flexible schedules. All of us are interested in the fun of D&D, but not the obsession.

CoatRackOfDoom

First Post
Hello WesternOwl,

What part of Denver do you game in? Is your group suitable for a 40yo with scheduling issues?

I'm turning 40 next month, have a 5 year old daughter and a wife who works several nights a week. Been gaming for 28 years (OD&D, AD&D, 3.x, just bought 4ed, many other non-D&D systems) but lost my circle of gamers when I moved to Thornton from Calif. I enjoy DMing as well as playing, and I can make room in my budget for minis or whatever players are expected to contribute in your campaign.

I'm a dedicated parent and a professional who travels for work from time to time. Would scheduling prove too big a challenge?

Cheers,
Ed

Remove ads