• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Looking for a 3rd Edition game. Hollywood, Los Angeles, Pasadena or Glendale Area

denzoner

Explorer
Neutral Place to Play

http://originalfools.com/gameday/

yes, I am plugging my game day again. But I just want to emphasize that there will be OPEN GAMING tables.

If any of you prospective players need a neutral - Gaming Friendly - place to play in Northern Los Angeles, I'm am providing a perfect place. It's at Borders Books Glendale, a big book store. There is PLENTY of places to eat. A mall to drop off the wife (or conservative hubby, etc.) and a movie theater 2 doors down (and more a block up) for other thing for them to do for several hours while you game.

Go to the site for more Info.

Lord Pendragon

First Post
Hmmm...I'm not exactly sure how far you are from the Riverside/San Bernadino area, but I'd be willing to drive up to 1hr to get to good gaming. I'm 27yrs-old with a few years (on-and-off, though the most reacent year was just this year) experience currently looking to join/create a group as well.

Mazelmavin

First Post
Hey I live in the San Bernardino pit myself...

Since we are sharing personal info, I'm 26 and have been a geek since I was nine until I joined the Navy and got better =).
I have been free for a year now and I'm itching to renew old habbits.

Maybe we can all get something together?

Last edited:

perivas

First Post
I too live in the area, but am not ready to commit to another game with such a distance yet. I think that LifebaneSoulshadow's best shot is to post a recruitment ad at the Last Grenadier in Burbank. It's reasonably close to where you live. The contact info is:

122 S. San Fernando Blvd.
Burbank, CA 91502
(818) 848-9144

Have fun and good luck. Let us know if you get any fish biting there.

Remove ads