Looking for a AD&D and/or Call of Cthullu game

wolfattack

First Post
I don't know if this is the right forum to ask, but as the title says i'm looking for a AD&D game (either 1st or 2nd edition) and/or a Call of Cthullu game. though i would like the setting to be in the Forgotten Realms, i really don't mind if it is a homebrew scenario or others. i have tried many times to play these games in others forums like Giant in the Playground but i realised that these forums have quantity and not quality, and most of the players and DM give up at some point and the history never concludes. :erm:
About Call of Cthullu, i'm ready for anything, the only requeriment is that the system must be the Basic from Chaosium.
As for my background I attended to a 4th edition D&D game here last year, but the DM give up in the middle of the campaign. in other forums i joined in several games, but as i said before none of them made it to the final.

Hope some free Game Master can start a new game so i can join! :)

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
Just temporary site maintenance, I think: if you look at the Welcome Room in Game Recruitment, people successfully registered as recently as December 30th.

I'd suggest e-mailling the site administrators if the condition persists.

wolfattack

First Post
Just temporary site maintenance, I think: if you look at the Welcome Room in Game Recruitment, people successfully registered as recently as December 30th.

I'd suggest e-mailling the site administrators if the condition persists.

I still can't register there, though a new account was created today. maybe they are only taking new accounts by recommendation?
If you are a member there, could see that with the admins? i didn't find any way to contact them without being registered.

Remove ads