• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Looking for a AD&D and/or Call of Cthullu game

wolfattack

First Post
I don't know if this is the right forum to ask, but as the title says i'm looking for a AD&D game (either 1st or 2nd edition) and/or a Call of Cthullu game. though i would like the setting to be in the Forgotten Realms, i really don't mind if it is a homebrew scenario or others. i have tried many times to play these games in others forums like Giant in the Playground but i realised that these forums have quantity and not quality, and most of the players and DM give up at some point and the history never concludes. :erm:
About Call of Cthullu, i'm ready for anything, the only requeriment is that the system must be the Basic from Chaosium.
As for my background I attended to a 4th edition D&D game here last year, but the DM give up in the middle of the campaign. in other forums i joined in several games, but as i said before none of them made it to the final.

Hope some free Game Master can start a new game so i can join! :)

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
Just temporary site maintenance, I think: if you look at the Welcome Room in Game Recruitment, people successfully registered as recently as December 30th.

I'd suggest e-mailling the site administrators if the condition persists.

wolfattack

First Post
Just temporary site maintenance, I think: if you look at the Welcome Room in Game Recruitment, people successfully registered as recently as December 30th.

I'd suggest e-mailling the site administrators if the condition persists.

I still can't register there, though a new account was created today. maybe they are only taking new accounts by recommendation?
If you are a member there, could see that with the admins? i didn't find any way to contact them without being registered.

Remove ads