Looking for A GM for 3.5 D&D in Los Angeles

jhawthorn1970

First Post
Hi all, we need a GM for 3.5 D&D for Sunday nights from 3:30pm to 11:00pm. A little about our group. 4 gamers in mid 30's with 15 years exp. We play in the city of Hawthorne and we have all the books and a cool house to play in. I am looking for a GM to bring a campaign of any setting but we do like to kill :):):):) and roll play. Also we might be willing to alternate GM every sunday, but we are looking for a full time GM.

send me a tell if your interested.

jhawthorne2000@yahoo.com

Robbs

First Post
Where in LA are you? Depending upon the drive I might be interested. Late 30s with about 20+ years experience gaming, mostly Hero and DnD. Sunday is one of the few days that I could commit to on a regular basis.

D'nemy

First Post
Any chance any of your group would be interested in a week night game? Thursdays would be best for me. Say 7:00 to about 11:00ish? Let me know!

jim pinto

First Post
D'nemy said:
Any chance any of your group would be interested in a week night game? Thursdays would be best for me. Say 7:00 to about 11:00ish? Let me know!

i agree

d'nemy... where are you from?

ChristianW

First Post
D'nemy said:

i've been kicking the idea of a Thursday night game around, too. I'm usually dead tired on Thursday, but it's easier to stay up late on a Thursday, since Friday is the last day of the work week. Also, gaming on a Thursday night allows me to reserve weekend time with my wife.

I'm in Westwood and there seem to be plenty of gamers, but I can't quite make a regular weekend game. I know of a few fellows around here who want to put a 1e game together, but I'm fine for just about anything.

Remove ads