• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Looking for A GM for 3.5 D&D in Los Angeles

jhawthorn1970

First Post
Hi all, we need a GM for 3.5 D&D for Sunday nights from 3:30pm to 11:00pm. A little about our group. 4 gamers in mid 30's with 15 years exp. We play in the city of Hawthorne and we have all the books and a cool house to play in. I am looking for a GM to bring a campaign of any setting but we do like to kill :):):):) and roll play. Also we might be willing to alternate GM every sunday, but we are looking for a full time GM.

send me a tell if your interested.

jhawthorne2000@yahoo.com

Robbs

First Post
Where in LA are you? Depending upon the drive I might be interested. Late 30s with about 20+ years experience gaming, mostly Hero and DnD. Sunday is one of the few days that I could commit to on a regular basis.

D'nemy

First Post
Any chance any of your group would be interested in a week night game? Thursdays would be best for me. Say 7:00 to about 11:00ish? Let me know!

jim pinto

First Post
D'nemy said:
Any chance any of your group would be interested in a week night game? Thursdays would be best for me. Say 7:00 to about 11:00ish? Let me know!

i agree

d'nemy... where are you from?

ChristianW

First Post
D'nemy said:

i've been kicking the idea of a Thursday night game around, too. I'm usually dead tired on Thursday, but it's easier to stay up late on a Thursday, since Friday is the last day of the work week. Also, gaming on a Thursday night allows me to reserve weekend time with my wife.

I'm in Westwood and there seem to be plenty of gamers, but I can't quite make a regular weekend game. I know of a few fellows around here who want to put a 1e game together, but I'm fine for just about anything.

Remove ads