• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Looking for a good FLGS

shadoe

First Post
So, I just moved out to the Tempe/Phoenix area of Arizona, and I am starting to get settled in, but I would like to know which of the local gaming stores those that have lived here a while think is best.

Turjan

Explorer
Have a look at this page. Directly in Tempe, you have Game Depot (NW corner Southern/McClintock). They have got about every print product that is available. Don't expect any discounts, except in the bin with Scarred Lands and similar stuff, which sells a bit more expensively than directly from White Wolf.

Gamemaster Games is the best stop for board games in the East Valley, if you like those.

shadoe

First Post
Game Depot

Well, I went by there this afternoon, and so far it is by far my favorite that I have found since the move. (I have also been to Game Daze and Atomic Comics in Chandler). Game Depot had a good selections and plenty of room (so no claustrophobic fealings in there). And the guy behind the counter was friendly and helpful.

freebfrost

Explorer
I haven't been in Phoenix for a few years, but I had good luck here:
Things for Thinkers
2155 E. University Drive
Tempe, AZ 85281
(602) 968-8819​

Remove ads