• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

looking for a group in seattle/redmond/bellevue area

Raylis

First Post
Looking for a weekend gaming group in the Seattle/Redmond area, D&D/d20 Modern/Mutants and Masterminds/Star Wars ect.

thanks in advance

-Raylis

Last edited:

Raylis

First Post
Definatly interested

themaskedmonkey (at) gmail (dot) com

is my email address if you want to send any info you don't want to post

Karl Green

First Post
A lot of East siders post here at the SeattleGAMERS ASSEMBLE

Also my group is looking for some new people for a bi-weekly Friday night game. We are on hold right now for a couple of weeks as I am moving. I live in West Seattle and will be sticking in this area but a bit south (White Center, Burien).

I also have a bi-weekly Warhammer 2nd ed game but I think we are full right now (1 person is iffy as he is on-call on the weekends and can't always make it)

Karl Green

First Post
No problem, we generally play 6-10. We are on hold right now cause one of the guys is recoverying from surgery right now... I think we are shotting for Sept to start up again

When we pick it back up I am not 100% sure what we are thinking about playing right now. The BIG two are an AFMBE: Iron Kingdom fantasy game (using the AFMBE rules, running in the Iron Kingdom world), or Star Wars Saga: Tales of the Jedi time period. There is also talk of Dragonstar, using either 3.5/D20 Future or Grim Tales/D20 Future kind of mix (see above in OGL, D20 Modern area on the "Who here still plays Dragonstar" for some of my comments on the 'idea' I have behind the game)

Remove ads