• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Looking for a Map Drawing Tool

Talvisota

First Post
Since I am not as savvy as the average ENWorlder and not up on the tools that are out and about on the web, I thought I'd ask y'all.

I am looking for an electronic tool that would help me draw dungeons (my own plans, not designed for me.) I'd love to be able to recreate the old blue background maps from the days of yore. Specifically, I like what Phineas Crow has been able to do with his maps he has graciously donated.

Thanks beforehand,

ender_wiggin

First Post
Autorealm.

I love this program, and the best thing about it is that it's free. It may feel a bit "crude" after using it for a few hours, but it's the best thing that $0 can buy. And it works.

Just google it.

ElvishBard

First Post
Interactive Dungeon is the best one I have found, and it's free. Just type interactive dungeon in google and you'll find it in moments. You can also play through the map if you use your computer while you play.

Remove ads