• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Looking for a PrC

Navar

Explorer
I am looking for a PrC for my Warlock character. I am wanting a PrC that has martial weapon profencies and +1 level of existing class at first level. I am wanting this so I can take eldrich knight and not loose the 2 levels of spellcasting for my warlock. Just wondering if anyone knew of such a class. (If I can't find one I will likley end up just taking 3 levles of human instead.)

Thanks for the help.

Voadam

Legend
Navar said:
I am looking for a PrC for my Warlock character. I am wanting a PrC that has martial weapon profencies and +1 level of existing class at first level. I am wanting this so I can take eldrich knight and not loose the 2 levels of spellcasting for my warlock. Just wondering if anyone knew of such a class. (If I can't find one I will likley end up just taking 3 levles of human instead.)

Thanks for the help.

I think witch hunter from OA might but I haven't checked it out for a while, I know you have to be able to cast a specific spell though as a prereq so it might not work for a warlock. I remember they have about 1/2 spell casting but I'm not sure of the levels. Worth checking out though.

Navar

Explorer
Remember that a divine spellcasting PrC could also do this, IF the class ablility was +1 level in existing class (not divine)

ARandomGod

First Post
Navar said:
Remember that a divine spellcasting PrC could also do this, IF the class ablility was +1 level in existing class (not divine)

Yea... I completely don't know of any. But if someone else does, and tells you about it here, then I shall know too!

Mwa ha ha HA!

diaglo

Adventurer
Navar said:

Thanks for the help.

so you want to take a PrC so you qualify for another PrC?

i'm not sure if i know any.

DarkJester

First Post
How about Dragonslayer, Draconomicon. Req: 5 BAB, Dodge, Iron Will, Tumble 2 Ranks.
Good fort, will, full bab, caster level every other level starting at first.

*Edit* and of course, the martial weapons, as well as all the armor profs.

Navar

Explorer
Sounds awesome, I will be able to take it easily. We even just homerulled Dodge so it provides a +1 dodge bonus to AC. I may still take 3 levels of human (for the feats) and then Dragonslayer, and into Eldritch knight, (Of course that will only be like 2 levels :).

Warlock 12/ Human Paragon 3/ Dragonslayer 1/ Eldritch knight 4.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads