Looking for a Puppy-Kicking, Vile DM

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Telsar, yeah I pretty much agree with what Isida said. You’re going to have to open recruitment as looking at the usernames of your character a few of them I haven’t seen in some time.

You could bump the OOC thread and the IC thread but the lack of email subscriptions is probably going to hurt your results...

Fangor the Fierce

First Post
Brother Shatterstone said:
Telsar, yeah I pretty much agree with what Isida said. You’re going to have to open recruitment as looking at the usernames of your character a few of them I haven’t seen in some time.

You could bump the OOC thread and the IC thread but the lack of email subscriptions is probably going to hurt your results...

Where can I sign up to play???

I would like in on the waiting list for new players as well - I have a vile character that I made for a game that stalled before it began and would like to play her somewhere. :)

Edit: After looking at the RG thread, you have more then enough clerics, which is the character I had in mind - I do have a half-fiend rogue that I am dying to play in a evil campaign... I will post a background to work with for approval from original players and DM if I tapped because of not enough original players returning.... *really want to play*

Last edited:

Remove ads