• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Looking for a slick Mass Combat System? Stop the Search!

Narfellus

First Post
I just picked this up after reading the reviews here (and already loving Grim Tales). I agree, i can't wait to playtest this. I have Cry Havoc, never used it. I wanted to but the complexity of the system turned me off. GT is much more streamlined and looks much easier to learn.

Ruined

Explorer
Thanks for the pointer, Old One. I picked up a copy for myself, as my campaign moves closer and closer to inevitable wars. Looks really good, Wulf, if you're reading.

Ziggy

First Post
I bought it as well, and it look cool. The sad thing is that I ran my big, bad battle scene about 4 months ago, and it'll be at least a year before I get the opportunity to run another.

.Ziggy

MrFilthyIke

First Post
Old One said:
<Old One rummages through his "old gaming crap" box, locates his tattered copy of Chainmail and beats diaglo over the head with it>

Don't do that, it'll lower the value!

Oh, and I guess hurt diaglo. ;)

Gez

First Post
Yes, do not risk damaging that old collector goodie. Instead, use the Hong Stick for beating Diaglo.

I'm sure Hong won't mind.

Remove ads