• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Looking for a Spanish D&D community!

Hi all,

As the title says, I am looking for a Spanish message board on D&D, particulary a possibility to host a PbP.

Where would you suggest I should look?

Thanks a lot,

Rafe

javierrivera

Explorer
I don't know any good size D&D messageboard in Spanish.

There is the old dnd-es mailing list, it was THE D&D SPANISH COMMUNITY some years ago. But it's quite dead now:

dnd-es : Dungeons & Dragons en castellano.

And there are a couple of general RPG comunities. I enjoy Comunidad Umbria a lot. It's focused on playing RPGs online, they have a quite nice play-by-web system. You can find IRC and Skype games there too.

Comunidad Umbría - Rol por Web

But don't expect a lot of rules discussions or novelty chat.

wocky

Masterwork Jabberwock
Being the admin, I'll second that... de Rol :: Comunidad de Roleros has a very active and very respectable spanish-speaking D&D community, with some members of great expertise in the game. We also have a "play-by-forum" area where a game can be hosted.

Most of our users are from Argentina, but we also have a number of people from Spain, as well as Uruguay, Paraguay and other countries.

Remove ads