• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OD&D Looking for an OD&D PbP site

tmatk

Explorer
rpgloop.net
rpol.net
myth-weavers.net
thetangledweb.net

Those are few good places to look for pbp game, although not specific to ODD. Spam those sites and maybe you'll find some people to form a game with! :)

Goldd

First Post
I'm new here, and I realize this thread is old. But still very useful. I've just used the list below, from tmatk, to find some other D&D resources online that are of interest for possible play by post games to join.

Thanks for posting this!

rpgloop.net
rpol.net
myth-weavers.net
thetangledweb.net

Those are few good places to look for pbp game, although not specific to ODD. Spam those sites and maybe you'll find some people to form a game with! :)

Goldd

First Post
You could have a great ODnD PbP game on this site.

Morrus! Hail Morrus. Yes indeed, I'm reading some of the games on this site as well, and looking for one that's a good match for me to join.

All respect to EN World for PbP and other D&D discussion.

It's just that in my current new journies around the web, it's useful to explore a variety of sites. Each has something to offer. Naturally, I'm already logged in here and aware of this one, but it would be listed at the top of the list. Thanks again for this site.

Remove ads