• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Looking for D&D 3.5 Players in Calgary, AB

redrab

First Post
Hello All!

I am a DM currently looking for 2 or more players to join our group of players. I am currently running a Monte Cook Ptolus City by the Spire Campaign. I have 30 years of experience with D&D as well as other rpg's. We play sporadically...all of us have jobs that need to be worked around, however it ends up being usually once every 2 weeks that we get together. If you are looking for the chance to play with an expereinced group of gamers, in Ptolus...where mystery, intrigue, politics, religion, moral and ethical dilema along with some good old fashioned head bashing are the norm...then look no further! Drop me a line here and tell me about yourself or email me and we'll go from there. Looking forward to hearing from you to play in this wonderfully enriched gritty fantasy setting.

Captain Madrick

First Post
Looking to play

Hey, I'm a 22 year old male with 8 years D&D experience, 7 of which also DMing. I am looking ideally for a group to join, but will run a game if need be. If either previous posters have an opening, or are looking for a 3.5 game, let me know. Thanks!

icuucme

First Post
Looking to get back into it!!!!!!

I am a 32 Year Old Male looking to get back into D&D with my 21 yr old nephew. I have not played in about 12 years but now that I am out of the Restaurant Industry I have more evenings to get together and play. If anyone has any suggestions on where I should start to get back into it that would be great! As I have not played in quite some time I have no doubt that the game has changed quite a bit. Looking forward to hearing form any and or all of you soon.

Any help or suggestion would be great!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads