• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Looking for D&D group in the New Orleans, LA area.

Caliber

Explorer
Well, I guess I will chime in. As a current player in md3's campaign, I would suggest contacting him if you are seeking a game. We play on Wednesdays, which doesn't work for everyone. And of course, on the site he posted, as well as the thread in my sig, you can get a read a nice little log of our adventures so far.

galliand

First Post
I tried looking for people to game with on the old boards months ago, but I didn't think there was any interest. I've been a gamer off and on (more off than on) since the late 70s and I have been longing to get back into RPGs for a while now, especially with the appearance of DragonStar and Traveller in d20 format.

I might be interested in getting in on a weekend game of some sort on the weekend. As it has been a while since I've played, I'd be very happy to jump into a low-level game of some sort. I think I'd prefer more of a sci-fi or sci-fantasy game, though.

Speaking of BSI, I talk to the owner on a weekly basis and keep her appraised of most of the info that goes on in the RPG world. They usually have a game on Sundays which isn't affiliated with the RPGA on their second floor. She has no problem with people playing in there; in fact, the game on Sunday is more well-behaved than the card games that go on in there.

One thing the owner HAS been real good about is ordering d20 stuff (or other games) that they do NOT normally carry. If you can give them a publisher and item, they can usually get it fairly quickly if it is out. I think they go through two different distributors as well as Wizards of the Coast to get stuff. ANd if she can't get it, she'll tell you.

I've been to Galactic Games a few times and haven't been particularly thrilled with it. With the number of people in there, I generally feel claustrophobic. But if you want to go to a good gaming store, Little Wars in Baton Rouge is probably the best in SE Louisiana.

As I've rambled enough here, I'll shut up now.

Oberton

First Post
Not sure if I have replied to you before, but if you are wanting to join in a game please let me know... d20 vs 3.5 game... In the world of Farland... See the link in my signature for more details...

Remove ads