• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Looking for d20 pvp

punkorange

First Post
Okay, I've been thinking recently of trying to battle map out some halo 2 maps, maybe lockout. I then was thinking of using d20 future, or star wars, or some other sci-fi d20 rule set for multiplayer, no DM Needed, pvp fun.

You could easily do stuff like capture the flag, death match, king of the hill stuff, and even DM run scenarios.

I don't however want to re-invent the wheel, so if anyone knows of anything like this I would appreciate the nudge in the right direction. I know of Frag the board game, which I personally don't like. I also know that the doom board game has something like this, and It's pretty gun, but I want something d20 based so we can have "campaigns".

punkorange

First Post
or the star wars mini game, I guess that would be a good start, then implement some kind of xp gain on top of it.

I also want to allow character generation, although not as in depth as spycraft though.

Remove ads