• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Looking for gamers in Tuscaloosa, AL

ArcOfCorinth

First Post
I'm back at UA and I'm looking for someone to game with M-Th. Its my third year here and I still haven't found any D&D players on campus. Played plenty of M:tG though.

Anyway, I'm looking for anyone interested in playing a 3.5 D&D campaign. I can DM or I can be a player.

Anyone?

Neowolf

First Post
I can't really promise gaming, but there's several groups who play at Byrd Hall (home of the Mallet Assembly). If you want to drop by sometime (room 222) I can introduce you around. :)

Michael Belrose (a.k.a. Neowolf)

Edit: Just to give you an idea of how much D&D goes on here, I'm currently playing in 3 different campaigns (though I think I play in more games than anyone else in the building).

Edit 2: Forgot to add contact info:
AIM: DT Neowolf
E-mail: belro001(at)bama.ua.edu

Last edited:

ArcOfCorinth

First Post
Neowolf said:
I can't really promise gaming, but there's several groups who play at Byrd Hall (home of the Mallet Assembly). If you want to drop by sometime (room 222) I can introduce you around. :)

Michael Belrose (a.k.a. Neowolf)

Edit: Just to give you an idea of how much D&D goes on here, I'm currently playing in 3 different campaigns (though I think I play in more games than anyone else in the building).

Edit 2: Forgot to add contact info:
AIM: DT Neowolf
E-mail: belro001(at)bama.ua.edu

You wouldn't happen to know a guy named Mack, would you?

ArcOfCorinth

First Post
Didn't think it would. I'm supposed to be meeting with him at Starbucks tomorrow morning at 10:30ish to discuss trying to get a 3.5 campaign started. We lamented over not finding more people. Then you pop up the night before. Must be Luck of Heroes or something. Anyway, you're more than welcome to drop by. I'll probably be around there until around 1 (when I have to go to a class).

I run into two players in Tuscaloosa in one day without having to leave my room...freaky! :p

Neowolf

First Post
Normally I'd jump at the chance, but I'm really afraid of getting involved in more games than I'm already in. If you ever want to hang out and talk shop or something though, drop me a line. :)

Toolum

First Post
Just moved here

Arc, I know this thread is old, but maybe you are still in town and still playing I would like to get together and play sometime. I just moved here from Baton Rouge, LA.

Remove ads