• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Looking for group in Vancouver BC area

Hoju

First Post
Hi all,
I am looking to find a group to latch on to so I can get my gaming fix. I am available Mon-Thur nights with the occasional weekend bender an ok thing. I've been gaming for the last few years and basically am in search of a new group. The ideal group would be mid-late 20's with a mix of female and male (with perhaps a spot open for my wife who has also played). Hope that's not too demanding. Just PM me and I'll get back to you.
Cheers,
Mike

Hoju

First Post
Well, I'm in New West so I'd like to keep it to a 30 min drive which means pretty much anywhere but North Van, White Rock or Mission.

sfgiants

First Post
Hey, I have a group in the Langley/Surrey area. We would be interested in a player or two. We are all in our mid 20's and are good gamers. It is a newish group (as in we are experienced, but have only recently put the group together) so it is a great time to join in. E mail me at sfgiants66@hotmail.com for more info.

Remove ads