Looking for Interest--Fullmetal Alchemist (using Mutants and Masterminds)

Rystil Arden

First Post
Dire Lemming said:
I just finished watching "Theory of Avarice", which mean my least favorite episode in the series "Reunion of the Fallen" is next. Oddly, they actually showed that episode today on Adult Swim, I won't say anything specific for your sake, unleashed, but damn that episode it disturbing, almost sickening if I wasn't so damn desensitized. "Theory of Avarice" is pretty disturbing as well, but not in quite the same way. I'd just like to restate how extremely glad I am that the voice actors in the show are so damn great.

Also, I was just thinking, I really hate Envy.
Well, hating Envy helps, though hating Envy is probably most useful for Raylis, assuming he plays Elysia.

I wasn't really disturbed by Reunion of the Fallen or Theory of Avarice. Moreso Words of Farewell for me. The one unleashed just got finished watching, I guess :heh:

Dire Lemming

First Post
I would call that one shocking, and depressing, but not so much disturbing. I found the plot and imagery of Reunion of the Fallen to be really creepy, shocking, and depressing, and Theory of Avarice is really violent.

Raylis

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
Well, hating Envy helps, though hating Envy is probably most useful for Raylis, assuming he plays Elysia.

I personally despise Envy, especially after Words of Farewell. But the character I really despise was Shou Tucker-Night of the Chimera's Cry was the first episode I saw

I loved Theory of Avarice, it's one of my favorite episodes. Greed rocks.

Reunion of the Fallen creeped me out the first time I watched it, but didn't bother me the second time.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Okay, well we went hot topic, so this weekend, maybe soon, I'm going to post an actual recruiting thread. And I'll put a link in this thread when I do!

Remove ads