Looking for Interest--Fullmetal Alchemist (using Mutants and Masterminds)

Rystil Arden

First Post
unleashed said:
There is that and knowing you, you probably have more ideas you can readily use. :D
Maybe. I wanted to run this one, though--won't have a chance for a while FtF, as we're playing Shackled City. At least I get to play, though!

unleashed

First Post
Well if you're happy with four, you can, as I'll play, and you can start whenever you like if you don't want me to finish the series first. ;)

Raylis

First Post
Just out of curiosity are you watching it dubbed or subbed?

if watching the dubbed version you need to watch at least one japense to hear them say Ed's name, it's so freaking awesome :p

Ed-o!

Rystil Arden

First Post
Raylis said:
Just out of curiosity are you watching it dubbed or subbed?

if watching the dubbed version you need to watch at least one japense to hear them say Ed's name, it's so freaking awesome :p

Ed-o!
On the other hand, you lose a lot of nuance watching the subs because the sub translation is too literal.

Raylis

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
On the other hand, you lose a lot of nuance watching the subs because the sub translation is too literal.

True, having seen both I prefer the subbed (english) much to the charigin of some of my friends. There are some details you miss when you try to read the subtitle and watch everything at the same time.

Dire Lemming

First Post
I just finished watching "Theory of Avarice", which mean my least favorite episode in the series "Reunion of the Fallen" is next. Oddly, they actually showed that episode today on Adult Swim, I won't say anything specific for your sake, unleashed, but damn that episode it disturbing, almost sickening if I wasn't so damn desensitized. "Theory of Avarice" is pretty disturbing as well, but not in quite the same way. I'd just like to restate how extremely glad I am that the voice actors in the show are so damn great.

Also, I was just thinking, I really hate Envy.

Last edited:

Remove ads