Looking for Interest--Fullmetal Alchemist (using Mutants and Masterminds)

Rystil Arden

First Post
unleashed said:
Well, to avoid confusion, I'm up to Episode 26. :D
Ah yes--I believe that some shows come in seasons of 13 (and indeed there are 4 different openings for FMA in the Japanese, I hear--one per season). 26 is also the one where I had to stop watching for a year while Adult Swim got the last 24 episodes.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Hmmm...maybe people are driven away by the fact that there are three pages of posts to read? Still, it doesn't look good for getting six people in the recruitment thread. I might start that next week or so once this hits a hot topic.

unleashed

First Post
It's probably as you said earlier, more of a niche thing...the fact there are premade characters may also push some people away.

Rystil Arden

First Post
unleashed said:
It's probably as you said earlier, more of a niche thing...the fact there are premade characters may also push some people away.
Could be the niche--though I thought Fullmetal Alchemist was fairly popular. Maybe its the intersection between FMA and Mutants and Masterminds, though I swear you don't need any Mutants and Masterminds knowhow to play this game (unless you play Elysia). Maybe I should advertise the true recruiting thread without including M&M in the title?

unleashed

First Post
Even if FMA is fairly popular in general, it may not have a large following in the people who visit ENWorld looking to play PbP. As for not including M&M in the recruiting title, I can't say one way or the other...I mean lots of people come here to play characters or ideas they've envisioned and want to try out, and this game just doesn't give them that.

Rystil Arden

First Post
unleashed said:
Even if FMA is fairly popular in general, it may not have a large following in the people who visit ENWorld looking to play PbP. As for not including M&M in the recruiting title, I can't say one way or the other...I mean lots of people come here to play characters or ideas they've envisioned and want to try out, and this game just doesn't give them that.
I guess that's true. Ah well, if this falls through, there's always the old drawing board.

Remove ads