Looking for Interest--Fullmetal Alchemist (using Mutants and Masterminds)

Rystil Arden

First Post
unleashed said:
Well, I'm hoping it'll be a little faster than that...has been so far, but I won't make any promises. :D
No worries--I'll admit I was much slower. I watched the premieres of all the dubbed episodes, which means that I saw them at best once a week (there was a brief pause when they were getting the final seasons), so it took me like two years. So just remember to be faster than that :D :lol:

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Dire Lemming said:
I did too, but they still came out faster than the DVDs, so I don't see the problem. Is the last DVD even out yet?
Yup, saw it in the store today (was looking for something else).

Dire Lemming

First Post
I've been reading the FMA manga, you can see what parts the episodes of the show are based on, but ofter things happen in a different order and in different ways.

Some of the things that were particularly interesting is that Ed isn't Mustang's subordinate as far as I can tell, and Ed is equivelent to Major even though he doesn't technically have a rank. Also, so far Juliet Douglas and Lyra haven't appeared so far, and Izumi has just shown up. She also doesn't beat the crap out of them as much as in the show.

[sblock='This is also sort of interesting but spoils an entire issue so if you care avoid it.']The episode where Ed, Al, and Nina deliver baby Elicia Hughes is based on a part of the manga that takes place when they've already gone to Rush Valley, it seems. Paninya (who has two normal arms) is a pickpocket that steals Ed's watch while he is being mobbed my curious auto-mail mechanics trying to examine Winry's work. He and Al get into a chase with her that allows her to show off the blade in her right leg and the explosive thingie in her left. Then Winry catches her and tells her she'll let her go if she takes them to meet her automail mechanic. So Dominic the grumpy mechanic lives way up in the mountains with his son and daughter-in-law, who's pregnant, and when she goes into labor early Dominic goes to get the doctor while everyone runs around just like in the show. Finally Winry manages to get everyone to calm down sort of and uses what she remembers from her parents medical books to deliver the baby.[/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Dire Lemming said:
I've been reading the FMA manga, you can see what parts the episodes of the show are based on, but ofter things happen in a different order and in different ways.

Some of the things that were particularly interesting is that Ed isn't Mustang's subordinate as far as I can tell, and Ed is equivelent to Major even though he doesn't technically have a rank. Also, so far Juliet Douglas and Lyra haven't appeared so far, and Izumi has just shown up. She also doesn't beat the crap out of them as much as in the show.

[sblock='This is also sort of interesting but spoils an entire issue so if you care avoid it.']The episode where Ed, Al, and Nina deliver baby Elicia Hughes is based on a part of the manga that takes place when they've already gone to Rush Valley, it seems. Paninya (who has two normal arms) is a pickpocket that steals Ed's watch while he is being mobbed my curious auto-mail mechanics trying to examine Winry's work. He and Al get into a chase with her that allows her to show off the blade in her right leg and the explosive thingie in her left. Then Winry catches her and tells her she'll let her go if she takes them to meet her automail mechanic. So Dominic the grumpy mechanic lives way up in the mountains with his son and daughter-in-law, who's pregnant, and when she goes into labor early Dominic goes to get the doctor while everyone runs around just like in the show. Finally Winry manages to get everyone to calm down sort of and uses what she remembers from her parents medical books to deliver the baby.[/sblock]
They have a different Sloth who is a man I have heard. Also Wrath is named Pride and other things.

Remove ads