Looking for MA, NH players/ DM

Jarazix

Explorer
Live in Danvers MA, homeowner 31. I Dm regularly but my two groups have sort of fizzled ( newborns ). Looking for a game to play or more players to DM. Prefer to be with a more mature group (25+). Will try anything but 3.5 is my current game...would love to play some white wolf/vampire

largosama

First Post
Jarazix said:
Live in Danvers MA, homeowner 31. I Dm regularly but my two groups have sort of fizzled ( newborns ). Looking for a game to play or more players to DM. Prefer to be with a more mature group (25+). Will try anything but 3.5 is my current game...would love to play some white wolf/vampire

I have a gaming group that will probably be looking for a new player soon for my group in Peabody. Unfortunately, we're not playing 3.5/4.0 anytime soon, but I do plan on running it in the future. In the meantime, we are finishing up a Deadlands campaign, running a short Unhallowed Metropolis campaign, and then onto a longer Cthulhutech game. We play on Sundays from 5 PM - 9 PM. If you're interested, let me know.

Avanter

First Post
Hi there, we are currently playing 3.5 in Lynn, and I have been know to run some awesome vampire games. :) We play on Monday nights, but we can switch to tues if needed.

Remove ads