• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Looking for MA, NH players/ DM

Jarazix

Explorer
Live in Danvers MA, homeowner 31. I Dm regularly but my two groups have sort of fizzled ( newborns ). Looking for a game to play or more players to DM. Prefer to be with a more mature group (25+). Will try anything but 3.5 is my current game...would love to play some white wolf/vampire

largosama

First Post
Jarazix said:
Live in Danvers MA, homeowner 31. I Dm regularly but my two groups have sort of fizzled ( newborns ). Looking for a game to play or more players to DM. Prefer to be with a more mature group (25+). Will try anything but 3.5 is my current game...would love to play some white wolf/vampire

I have a gaming group that will probably be looking for a new player soon for my group in Peabody. Unfortunately, we're not playing 3.5/4.0 anytime soon, but I do plan on running it in the future. In the meantime, we are finishing up a Deadlands campaign, running a short Unhallowed Metropolis campaign, and then onto a longer Cthulhutech game. We play on Sundays from 5 PM - 9 PM. If you're interested, let me know.

Avanter

First Post
Hi there, we are currently playing 3.5 in Lynn, and I have been know to run some awesome vampire games. :) We play on Monday nights, but we can switch to tues if needed.

Remove ads