• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Looking for NPC Generator. Please Help!!

arbados

Explorer
My computer crashed and I lost the link to an exceptional NPC generator which I used for my game extensively. It was not Jamis Buck's. To maybe help you recognize what I am looking for it was done by a college "kid" and had a magic dampner ability (1-99). The top half would allow you to input your choices and then on the bottom half of the screen it would show you the random npc.

To help refresh your memory it always listed a mount for ALL npc's! If you know of the site please help me and offer me the link. I greatly appreciate any help you can give me!!!

If you don't know of this one maybe you can post other links which may be helpful. It is for Dungeons and Dragons 3.0/3.5.

Last edited:

Yokiboy

First Post

gariig

First Post
Roleplayingmaster has a very nice NPC generator. Too bad I can't just buy the NPC generator as I find the rest of the program to big and unwieldy.

Gariig

arbados

Explorer
SJ, that was it!!!! Thanks for all the help. I am going to check the others out also to see if they are any better!!! Now it is time to get those npc's ready for battle!!!

Emiricol

arbados said:
My computer crashed and I lost the link to an exceptional NPC generator which I used for my game extensively. It was not Jamis Buck's. To maybe help you recognize what I am looking for it was done by a college "kid" and had a magic dampner ability (1-99). The top half would allow you to input your choices and then on the bottom half of the screen it would show you the random npc.

To help refresh your memory it always listed a mount for ALL npc's! If you know of the site please help me and offer me the link. I greatly appreciate any help you can give me!!!

If you don't know of this one maybe you can post other links which may be helpful. It is for Dungeons and Dragons 3.0/3.5.
That one is at http://www.stanford.edu/~marke/npc.html but it looks like it got taken down. It worked four hours ago :(

arbados

Explorer
You're damn right Emirakol. I was actually working with it when I went to input for another npc and it all of a sudden said "You are unauthorized to use?" That truly sucks if it was!!!! Now I came back here to try another one of the posted generators!!! I wonder what happened?

arbados

Explorer
It's back up!!! :D A huge sigh of relief just came over me. I gave it one last chance before trying another and BOOM there it was again!!!

Luke

Explorer
gariig said:
Roleplayingmaster has a very nice NPC generator. Too bad I can't just buy the NPC generator as I find the rest of the program to big and unwieldy.

Gariig

Thanks Gariig,

In total, RolePlayingMaster certainly is pretty big. Thats a pretty natural consequence of having just about everything you could want in there, as well as the ability to change it to suit your particular campaign or genre.

If you just want PC/NPC generation and management, you can pretty much just work with the Character/Creature window, and leave it at that.
Pretty simple then.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads