• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Looking for online 3.5 campaign (not picky)

R1C0F3TT

First Post
Hey everyone,

I've been playing D&D 3.5 for a few years now, but my campaigns really start to slow down, but I still really like playing. So I'm wondering if has one is starting or has a current campaign to which I could join. I've seen some things where they're trying to play at certain times online (which I don't actually mind, but 11:00pm-3:00am isn't very convientent for a student, now is it?) I would prefer a post by post style campaign, but anything will really work.

I only have a few books, but I'm willing to buy a few more, and I've found a website that has almost everything about 3.5, I think it may be illegal... But back to the point... I'm actually a little obsesive about this kind of thing (I think it's a good trait personally).

I'm also willing to play whatever class (I don't mind cleric if your party needs a healer). Like I said, I'm not picky.

Arkhandus

First Post
If you're looking for Play-by-Post games, check the Talking the Talk and Playing the Game forums here on EN World. Talking the Talk is where the out-of-character discussion and recruitment for games goes on, and Playing the Game is where the in-character play of adventures or campaigns goes on. There might be a 3.5 campaign there that's still recruiting players, and even if not, there are always new ones starting up every few weeks or months.

Otherwise, if you have no problem meeting at certain times to play online, you can look around this Gamers Seeking Gamers forum and check out any posts mentioning Skype (voice chat), IRC (text chat), MapTools, FG/Fantasy Grounds, OpenRPG, ScreenMonkey, or other virtual tabletop programs.

The 3.5 game I'm DMing over OpenRPG is currently recruiting, For More Than Glory, as my thread here from yesterday indicates. Others here are still looking for players too, I'm sure. OpenRPG is a freeware program downloaded from OpenRPG: Online Virtual Tabletop that provides a map grid, a text-chat area, and such, while allowing folks to check out the OpenRPG servers to join or run games. My game, for what it's worth, runs from 6:30 pm Pacific Standard Time (9:30 pm EST I think?) to somewhere around 10 pm PST, each Monday night.

I also, however, have a Sunday-night 3.5 game that's opening recruitment again, running from the same time slot as the Monday game.

R1C0F3TT

First Post
Thanks for the reply, but, as I already mentioned, 9:30-potentielly 3:00 is very inconvinient for a student, so I really cant join that group.

I'll check out the other forums and the link and I'll see where that takes me...

Thanks again.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads