• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Looking for Online Game

sj.largent

First Post
I am looking for an online game, preferably D&D 4e. 3.5 would work as well. (I also have a strong desire to play a Star Wars Saga Edition game) Due to my work Schedule, I would need to find a biweekly game(one or two days every other weekend would be ideal, and hopefully one that plays for 6-10 hours on the 1 or two days we play.

I am open to learning other systems. I also know to a limited degree the core system from the werewolf/vampire etc series, and have a working knowledge and understanding of Battle Tech (love this one as well), played DnD 2e, limited 3.0, and limited rifts. Anything else, if it sounds interesting, I would be down.

If you have a 4e game, and need a Tank Role, then I am definitely your guy, I have a tank I am dying to play.

Hit me up: sj.largent@yahoo.com to offer any spots you got open.

Also, I live in San Diego, so if you got a live game you need another for, I am up for local live games as well.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads