• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Looking for Planar adventures

balam_br

Explorer
Hello guys... Longe time lurker here.
Im gming a plane hoping game and im interested in planar 5ed adventures or at least, wierd scenarios adventures to use...

I already used "into the feywild" from 5insider and the adventure league games from avernus season... But im Looking for more "we are not in Kansas anymore" like that...

Tks in advance

Ath-kethin

Elder Thing
In my own Midnight in the City of Brass, PCs are involuntarily transported to the titular City and then framed for a murder. It's a Tier 2 adventure.

The product is patterned off of the old Al-Qadim sourceboxes from the 90s and draws heavily from them; it includes character options and a gazetteer of the city in addition to the adventure (which is useful if/when your players go off the rails). It's a Silver bestseller currently and you can find it here:

balam_br

Explorer
In my own Midnight in the City of Brass, PCs are involuntarily transported to the titular City and then framed for a murder. It's a Tier 2 adventure.

The product is patterned off of the old Al-Qadim sourceboxes from the 90s and draws heavily from them; it includes character options and a gazetteer of the city in addition to the adventure (which is useful if/when your players go off the rails). It's a Silver bestseller currently and you can find it here:

Tks mr... Thays exactly the kind of adventure im looking for...

Remove ads