Looking for players in Chico, CA

narayan

Explorer
Greetings! :cool:

I've been playing tabletop roleplaying games for 20 years now, I find it to be a great creative outlet. I'm an experienced DM who needs more players. So far I have two, including my gf. I like to create homebrew worlds for D&D, the latest of which you can read about here on EN World but I have a few others also.

My games involve a lot of roleplaying certainly, and combat of course, but also intrigue, politics, and a dash of horror sometimes also. My longest running campaign lasted a couple years and I'd like to see that happen again.

Anyway, I know that trying to find other players can be frustrating so no matter how old this thread gets, feel free to say hi and check in. :)

Last edited:

Charlie Romero

First Post
Yo, im new to EN World and to the Chico area, I would be totally down to join you if you're still interested. I have some experience playing already but am still pretty new. I love the sound of your ideas of involving a deeper layer like politics and horror to the mix. So I guess I just check back, or you can shoot me a message i guess.

asanchez46

First Post
So I'm new to the table top world I've mostly been consol and pc gamer but recently my friend introduced me to pathfinder and I'm looking for a game here in chico to join since he moved away are you still accepting new players to your game?

Kontaro

First Post
If yer still looking for players, please drop me a message, recently lost my DM(he moved) and none of the other DMs I know either have openings or are in time slots I can get to(Available on weekends.)

Eelix

First Post
Also looking for a group to join near Chico, CA. I'm open to Pathfinder, 5E, or even giving Shadowrun a try. Let me know if anyone has any openings. I just joined this site. I'm also on the tabletop rpg - Chico, ca Facebook group. Thanks.

Barkerman

First Post
Contact data

Hello. Haven't played in years (dnd 2nd Ed), but have always missed it. That's the extent of my tabletop experiences. Would like to find a nice group to play again. In Chico area. I don't like posting contact info in public, please respond in thread if interested? Thanks.

Last edited:

Remove ads