Looking for players in Chico, CA

EugeneFurtado

First Post
Hey there. I'm currently in a group, but would love to find a second group as the first meets only every 3rd week or so. I'm currently playing Pathfinder, but I've played AD&D 2nd edition, 3rd, 3.5, and quite a few other Tabletop RPGs. Looks like there might be a few of us here, maybe we can get something started. Let me know.

sam ward

First Post
I'm looking for players to play deadlands Reloaded Savage worlds RPG, and possibly a few others the mutant epoch is another one I have a whole bookshelf full of RPG games, I've played RPG games years, I've been playing in a shadow of the Demon Lord campaign once a week which is a D&D Warhammer Call of Cthulhu type RPG game but I'd like to do the weird West deadlands Reloaded , other RPG games I have and wouldn't mind dabbling in if I had interested players go as the following mutant year zero, Star Wars force and Destiny ,Savage worlds the Rippers ,Savage worlds Solomon Kane, deadlands classic deadlands hell on Earth ,Savage worlds interface zero which is cyberpunk, The Savage worlds system is a generic role-playing system that does Pulp Fiction great anything from Indiana Jones 2 The Goonies, I'm a little rusty on the GM side but I think if I start playing regularly it'll come back also willing to let other people GM if that's the way things go let me know if anybody wants to start a group my name Sam thanks!!
Eugene I tried to get ahold of you but I don't know how to send messages to anybody so if you get this try to send me a message I'll figure out how to get it I guess,
I also have PDFs for all my books so players can do a little research on their own if they want?

Last edited:

EugeneFurtado

First Post
Hey Sam, I sent you a message in conversation. You can go to my profile as well, I think you can contact me through there. I'm not 100% sure how the site works yet, still fairly new.

sam ward

First Post
Thanks for the quick response are you still looking to try to get a campaign together,? I've got quite a few to choose from if you're interested?

sam ward

First Post
Looking for players to play deadlands which is Evil Dead 2 meets tombstone. and or the mutant epoch it's similar to Gamma World or Mad Max apocalyptic game, also if all else fails I've got D&D 5th edition with all the adventures, or how about a Castle Wolfenstein World War II with a Twist of human experiment zombie werewolf, or pulp 30s Indiana Jones Style go to the hollow Earth conspiracy,? Free PDFs miniatures and dice 4 Critical Hits good role-playing and most kills? Winners gets a shiny new convertible Mustang!!

sam ward

First Post
Hey Sam, I sent you a message in conversation. You can go to my profile as well, I think you can contact me through there. I'm not 100% sure how the site works yet, still fairly new.

Okay I think this might work, wow I didn't know you could do profiles on this website I'm going to have to figure that out too I guess, if you're interested in putting a campaign together, and would like to know more about the setting and the system just let me know I can give you a rundown I'm in Chico also just double-checking my phone number is 530-624-0481 you can text me and we can go from there I did get a message from this guy Josh I haven't sent him a message yet in fact I'm not even sure if I'm sending you a message yet, so if you're interested let me know I've also got PDFs for all my games that come in useful and a lot of doubles on Rule books and players handbook sin things of that nature, I appreciate it and I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Sam

EugeneFurtado

First Post
That would have been me. My first name is Josh. Most things I do game wise I use Eugene Furtado. So, it's all good. I am heading to bed soon, and I have a busy week of finals, so I'll send you a text so you have my number and we can go from there. If you are okay with it, I would only be able to play once every few weeks or so, can't do an every week thing. We can hammer out the details.

Remove ads