• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Looking for Testers for D&D Character Sheet

Pasus Nauran

First Post
I'm looking for beta testers to test version 2.5 of my D&D character sheet. This is the upcoming version of my well recieved SSA X2 D&D Character Sheet: a self-calculating, interactive PDF character sheet.

I am looking for people who are willing to put a bit of time into playing with the sheet to find errors, inconsistencies, or stability problems and report them regularly. Detailed knowledge of the D&D system is definitely an asset.

In exchange for your assistance, you'll have access to the latest versions of the sheet (not all betas are released within the Beta Files section of my website), and you'll get mention within any credits.

If you're interested, please email me at: pasus@darksideprod.com

Doc Ezra

First Post
As long as you've got a drop-down for selecting classes, why not have it automatically check the appropriate cross-class boxes, and start calculating BAB and saves?

The BAB and saves might be more trouble than it's worth, but checking all those little cross-class skill boxes would be groovy, as it takes forever to do it by hand. :)

Pasus Nauran

First Post
Doc Ezra said:
As long as you've got a drop-down for selecting classes, why not have it automatically check the appropriate cross-class boxes, and start calculating BAB and saves?

The BAB and saves might be more trouble than it's worth, but checking all those little cross-class skill boxes would be groovy, as it takes forever to do it by hand. :)

To this point, I have been staying away from having class or racial features automatically assumed, as many people play with variant or house rules. However, it may make sense to add a button that populates something such as the Class Skill checkboxes if selected to do so by the user.

I'll look into this. Thanks.

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads