Looking for Trouble [Orsal Judging][Concluded]

Heckler

First Post
"Let me help with that, Lucien. I've only tracked game before, I should learn to hunt more dangerous prey."

ooc: Taking my first level of ranger, so I think we have three trackers now. I don't know if there's any advantage to having multiple trackers (aid another, maybe) but we've got them if we need them.

ooc2: Rystil, I believe we have three horses and a pack mule. So, yes, we have some people on foot.

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Alrighty then :))

"Might I suggest that all those tracking should take the horses? Tracking reduces your speed to half, but the horses are twice as fast, so if we did it this way, we will not lose as much time to the mounted adversary."

Patlin

Explorer
Killian and Gardner are both in favor of tracking the Zombies, rather than the knight. After some discussion, they decide to split off from the main group in order to follow that lead. They promise to be carefull, and to seek you out once they've figured out where the Zombies have gotten to. With that agreement, they depart, leaving the group. Arguments that the group ought to stick together prove futile.

ooc: This is the 'write out' for the two PCs that have become NPCs.

At first, following the Knight's trail is easy, given the number of skilled trackers in the party. Four hours into the search, however, the trail leads to a well travelled cobblestone road. There's disagreement amongst the trackers as to which way he went on the roadway, and you take your best guess. THe cobblestone road leads to a small keep.

Heckler

First Post
"I'll be very upset with you if you get yourself killed, Gardner," Rinya says as her friend departs.

............................................................................................................................

"So, do we walk up to the front door or look around some first?"

ooc:What time is it? More specifically, how long til nightfall?

Manzanita

First Post
Rowen runs his hand over his stubble, as he generally does when he thinks.

"This is promising. If I were an evil necromancer creating zombies, an isolated keep would be just the ticket. We have a few options here. Someone could go up and knock on the door. Say he is a weary traveler seeking rest. They might let you in. That person could then find out what's in there, & maybe open the door for the rest of us after dark. We could just try to sneak in over the walls after dark. We could wait for someone to come out, or someone else to come in. But I'm not fond of waiting. For now, let's find a place to set camp, and let's circle the walls and see if we can find any weak points, or promising places to enter. Anyone stealthy want to volunteer for that?"

Rowan is particularly interested in the basics. How many doors and where? Any evident sources of food or water? How high are the walls, and how hard would they be to climb?

Remove ads