• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Looking to commission a character portrait... HELP?

Hi all....

I am looking to commission a character portrait of a PC of mine. I have very little talent at artwork myself, and I have searched the web in vain for a picture to use for her. This PC has now become an NPC in the game I played her in (damn DM plots ;) ) and in my campaign (once I get back to running it) she is a very powerful NPC as well. I am more than willing to pay a reasonable price for the portrait (details to be negotiated once an artist is chosen).

I have a fairly distinct style I have in mind for her - I want something fairly realistic. (As much as I like anime, I would like eyes, head, chest, etc proportional to the rest of the body, please.)

Could anyone interested please post either a sample of their artwork, or a link to their website where I can view a few samples?

If anyone would like more information, please let me know... I am rather new at this. :)

(P.S. I didn't post the description of the character in question as it is fairly long, and I didn't want to make people slog through it right off the bat. I will post it upon request, however, and of course, the artist (or artists) that I commission will see it. :) )

I feel that I should add that this is a Planescape/Forgotten Realms character, and that I really liked Tony Diterlizzi's artwork for the 2nd edition AD&D books - and I should also add that I don't expect anything like his (although it would be a nice bonus).
Any, once again, any and all styles of artwork will be considered!

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads