• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Looking to create a high level dungeon to run. Any interest?

As I wrote.

I created a tough high level dungeon that i want to do but never finished. I was wondering if there was any interest in it.

Looking at level 14+

Not looking for characters as of yet- just level of interest.

Rhun

First Post
If having no knowledge of Eberron won't matter, I am always interested in a game. I think I've even got a wizard of about the right level sitting around waiting for a good home.

Jemal

Adventurer
I have some Eberron knowledge and own the campaign book (Haven't read all through it yet), and have played in some eberron games. I also LOVE high level play. (Though 14 is more Mid-high)

My level of interest is very high.

Shayuri

First Post
Also interested. Not many high level games around...and leveling in PBP's is very slow. It's fun just to start out high level sometimes.

So yeah. Interested. :)

I just read over the adventure and it will require tinkering and adjustments but I' willing to give it a try. I may modify it a bit. Aim for level 15 maybe. Once I tinker with it and have at least the first few encounters / traps finished I'll officially recruit for it.

Thankyou for the quick responces and encoragement.

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
Apparently I'm the opposite of a fast response.....for once lol. I have actually never played anything above level 9 in pbp, so I love the idea.

Bootmobile

First Post
megamania said:
Eberron - Looking to create a high level dungeon to run. Any interest?

Yes please!

I'd love to do this. I know you are not taking character submissions yet but level 14/15 is perfect for a Shifter build I have. Or if you are allowing ToB then there is a world of possibilities. :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads