PBP Interest Check Player's Pick the Game

Helmsman01

Explorer
Hello starting this to see who all is interested and to see what everyone might be interested in.

Players pick the game/style of game
dungeon crawl
princess rescue
bandit beatdown
Adventure league
Specific Module

Players pick the starting level:

Lets say anywhere between 1st and 7th I'm not ready for to high a lvl game just yet.

Players choose character generation, but this is pretty much an anything goes game, so I guess they choose how they want to generate stats.

Interested players: 2/6

@VLAD the Destroyer
@FitzTheRuke

Hof

Explorer
I've been looking for a place to play a Psion by Kibblestasty. If you're open to this, I would love to join a dungeon crawl.
I am used to standard array or point buy. But any stat generation method is Ok by me, if others have a different preference.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
I've been looking for a place to play a Psion by Kibblestasty. If you're open to this, I would love to join a dungeon crawl.
I am used to standard array or point buy. But any stat generation method is Ok by me, if others have a different preference.
I prefer "standard array" but with the caveat that you can move around a "point or two" using point-buy. Which is basically point-buy, but without the min-maxing.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Out of curiosity, is this still going?
I think Helm's still waiting for more players. That's four if You, VLAD, Hof, and I play. Seems like enough to me. Shall we discuss what we want to do?

My suggestion goes something like: "The Royal Raiders have had several successes, gathering priceless objects from tombs of a bygone age. Their exploits have pleased the King and made them famous. But have they met their match in the crumbling Temple of Azuun Kerr?"

Remove ads