Looking to start or join existing D&D 3/3.5 group (NJ)

Keleth

First Post
Wow

Intersting... these are more NJ people than when i posted for NJ players.

Hey, I live in NJ too and actually, unlike everyone else, i wasnt on vacation! I live in central Jersey, Edison, in middlesex County, but that seems sorta further than where everyone else here is... but I am also in desparate need of a group. Also, maybe someone going to Rutgers University Fall 2003?

hamletru

First Post
Keleth said:
Intersting... these are more NJ people than when i posted for NJ players.

Also, maybe someone going to Rutgers University Fall 2003?

Good luck at Rutgers. It's a fine school as long as you can avoid the myriad protests and marches and demonstrations.;)

Seryndipity

First Post
Howdy Hoo!

wsclark said:
Quite possibly. Is there a way I can contact you off the boards? Or just drop me an email to wsclark at ptd dot net.

Thank the Gods. See you're over in Byram. Me + my bud thought we were in a gaming dead zone here on the borders of Sussex, Morris, + Warren Counties. Tried to email you so we could chat more (no got AIM) but the email function here isn't working. If interested in chatting/meeting, you can email me at Seryn@SoftHome.net just be sure to mention gaming in the subject so I know not to junk the email (darn those spammers).

Keleth

First Post
The true dead zone is the center of jersey... middlesex County... now that my group is pretty much gone... theres no one left....

Mixmaster

Explorer
Keleth said:
The true dead zone is the center of jersey... middlesex County... now that my group is pretty much gone... theres no one left....

Not exactly. Permission to email you? We have an opening in my group. It's Monmouth county in Matawan, NJ. Or you can email me mixmaster15 AT mail DOT com

Last edited:

Mixmaster

Explorer
GoatBoyKev said:
Must have been a vacation weekend for all, as I was on vacation too!

Anyways, I had been playing 3rd edition for the past 2 or 3 years, but my group recently broke up as people couldn't devote any time to playing any longer.

So I'm here looking for a 3rd (or 3.5) edition existing game, or to start one up with some people. I could easily be talked into a 2nd edition game as well, as I played that and 1st edition for years. I'm an epic story junkie, so I love the idea of role playing 1st, hack/slash 2nd (though both are necessary).

I'm in monmouth county and would be interested in anything within an hour drive from me.

If any are interested in a new member ot starting up a new game, please don't hesitate to let me know!

~ Kevin

Permission to email you? Or email me at mixmaster15 AT mail DOT com

My group has an opening.

Laszlo

First Post
Looking for one or two additional players to supplement an in-progess, in-person, Forgotten Realms-based game. Our group plays in northwestern NJ (think western Morris county off of Route 80) on weeknights (currently, on Wednesday nights) and uses the 3.5 D&D ruleset amended by house rules. We're looking for mature gamers to join our existing group of veteran gamers. Contact me--the current DM--via email (laszlo_koller at hotmail dot com) if you are interested, and we'll start a dialog to see if our gaming styles and personalities fit. Thanks!

Remove ads