Looking to start or join existing D&D 3/3.5 group (NJ)

Orblivia

First Post
wsclark said:
Well, not when I'm away on vacation! :D

Anyway, I live in Northern New Jersey at the border of Morris and Sussex counties and run a weekly game on Thursday evenings. What might you be looking for?
I am in Orange County NY near Sussex Cnty, what are you guys looking to play? If you are not too far I would be interested in playing.

Kobold Marine

First Post
life in the dead zone

Keleth said:
The true dead zone is the center of jersey... middlesex County... now that my group is pretty much gone... theres no one left....

Keleth, a friend of mine is looking for players to start up a game. Homebrew campaign setting, probably using some hybrid of 3.0 and 3.5 rules, uncertain on details as yet. There's a campaign website (very much a work in progess) at www.valusia.net. We'll be playing in Piscataway, just off of 287. Look me up on aim (koboldmarine, conveniently enough) if you're interested.

-Kobold Marine

Last edited:

wsclark

Explorer
Orblivia said:
I am in Orange County NY near Sussex Cnty, what are you guys looking to play? If you are not too far I would be interested in playing.
Hi there,

I currently have a weekly game going that meets on Thursday evenings. We are playing 3.5 in the Kingdoms of Kalamar setting. We are always on the lookout for new people, although we may be a bit far for you. We game a my place, which is about 2 miles north of Route 80 off of Route 206. If you are interested, you can get in touch with me by email using wsclark (at) ptd (dot) net.

Keleth

First Post
Kobold Marine said:
Keleth, a friend of mine is looking for players to start up a game. Homebrew campaign setting, probably using some hybrid of 3.0 and 3.5 rules, uncertain on details as yet. There's a campaign website (very much a work in progess) at www.valusia.net. We'll be playing in Piscataway, just off of 287. Look me up on aim (koboldmarine, conveniently enough) if you're interested.

-Kobold Marine

I'm trying to reply to the email i was sent, but I'm having trouble. Is there another email contact, maybe on a different server, i can get? otherwise, I just have some minor questions to the gameplay of "Valusia".

Kobold Marine

First Post
Keleth said:
I'm trying to reply to the email i was sent, but I'm having trouble. Is there another email contact, maybe on a different server, i can get? otherwise, I just have some minor questions to the gameplay of "Valusia".

Yeah, turns out the dm/sysadmin has a pretty strict spam filter and an odd sense of humor. Try tshore at valusia dot net.

Last edited:

Breezly

First Post
wsclark said:
Hi there,

I currently have a weekly game going that meets on Thursday evenings. We are playing 3.5 in the Kingdoms of Kalamar setting. We are always on the lookout for new people, although we may be a bit far for you. We game a my place, which is about 2 miles north of Route 80 off of Route 206. If you are interested, you can get in touch with me by email using wsclark (at) ptd (dot) net.

I just sent you over an email. I was going to start looking for regular game and oddly enough, I am over on the border of Sussex/Morris myself. We should try to get everyone together. If games are full, I could start a new group.

Breezly

kathys07712

First Post
Central New Jersey

I live in Monmouth County and I'm looking for a game Preferably 3.5. I don't have a lot of experience playing but I have owned and read just about every TSR and WotC product since 1980. Please e-mail me if i you think I could find a place in your campaign.

puckypi59@aol.com

Kathy

Cinerarium

First Post
Hi all!

I just moved back into the area recently... well, actually I'm over the border in PA, near Stroudsburg, but that's close enough. I'm planning on trolling for gamers closer to my neck of the woods soon, but would any of you without groups be interested in crossing the river to play?

If so, please email me or keep your eyes open for a posting in the near future about a game starting up in the Poconos.

Thanks!
Steve

Remove ads