• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Lorando defeats Shiba Temuro (Thanks to Seonaid for Judging!)

shaff

First Post
"I must have more fights!!! Someone accept my challenge!"
(Tier 3 or below)

Lorando
Warrior of Light 0

Sig Style: Dragon
Master of the DRAGON!
Powers: Holy Day, Holy Warrior, Pure Spirit, Chi Strike, Master of emotions

Record 5-6
Yen 0
Items: White Dragon

Last edited:

Knight Otu

First Post
(If you don't mind a non-chat match... :))

Shiba Temuro, Phoenix Bushi

Green Belt 0 - Student of the Dojo of the Predator
Styles: Manticore (Sig), Sword (Sig), Spider (Sig), Phoenix (Dojo)
Powers: Fist of Fury, Chi Strike, Master of Emotions
Record 7 - 8
Yen: 1

shaff

First Post
"Good to see someone have the cajones to face me. Although i was hoping not to have to beat a Honor fighter, since besides light, that is my favorite path. But, i guess it has come to that.":

I find your aunt to be contemptible, your kitchen to be dilapidated, and your style to be ignorable.

Last edited:

Knight Otu

First Post
"Excuse my harsh words, Lorando-san, but I must say that

I find your niece to be dishonest, your city to be nightmarish, and your karma to be weak. "

Seonaid

Explorer
"I will judge if no one minds." The voice comes from nowhere. "Shiba Temuro's insult is superior. Choose the length and type of match."

shaff

First Post
Lorando uses his pureness to make a new insult round

(Pure Spirit)

"I find your guardian to be dishonorable, your dojo to be tattered, and your chi to be helpless."

Knight Otu

First Post
"While you may well be correct about my dojo, I must reply thatI find your son to be a tramp, your orchard to be forgettable, and your teachings to be sloppy. "

Seonaid

Explorer
The voice again comes from nothing, only at a slightly different location this time. "The insult to Shiba Temuro is superior. Lorando may choose the length and type of match."

shaff

First Post
"I choose a 5 Flag speed match."

Shaff attacks right when he finishes speaking. He uses a scythe and delivers a blow which he uses in hopes of wounding his opponent s in a manner which will reduce the power of his attack:

The scythe destroys the rapids; reduces the thrust of the body!

Last edited:

Seonaid

Explorer
Ok, I really screwed up this one. Sorry, guys.

First of all, as I read the rules, Lorando cannot declare a second insult round. He only forfeits the round totally.

Second, I forgot to give you a location.

Therefore, Shiba Temuro chooses the length and style of match.

Also, The ancient masters have decreed this match to take place at the swamp south-west of Mount Kachi on the dawn of the scorpion.

Remove ads