• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Lorando defeats Shiba Temuro (Thanks to Seonaid for Judging!)

shaff

First Post
Lorando harnesses the power of the stars and lets forth a firey bolt at temuro:

The southern cross harshly burns the brush; wards off the punch of the venom!

HOLY DAY!
the style of the day is now southern cross.

Last edited:

Seonaid

Explorer
[Now that the Holy Day is gone, you should take turns going first. Since you both have Chi Strike, the higher rank would go first, but you both are the same. So, next round, Temuro will start.]

[Edit: Normally, Holy Day goes first. However, if the other person has Chi Strike, the Chi Strike goes first. Since you both have Chi Strike, and are both the same rank, Holy Day goes/went first until it was/is gone, and now you take turns. That's my interpretation/ruling anyway. :D]

Last edited:

shaff

First Post
OOC: sounds good. For simplicity's sake i used it this round since i had a decent move, since we were having trouble.:D ;)

Last edited:

Knight Otu

First Post
The mace severs the forest; absorbs the chaos of the tides as it seeks close to the punch of the insect!

Temuro tries to knock Lorando unconcious to sever his ties to the stars, hoping not to take too much damage from Lorando's offense.

Seonaid

Explorer
Lorando's attack is powerful, and brushes by Temuro's defense easily.

"Flag Lorando."

2 flags Lorando, 3 flags Temuro, 5 flags goal

[Sorry for the delay.]

shaff

First Post
OOC: I get 2 flags for that, i used holy day, just thought i would remind u.

Also, if im not mistaken, its his turn first, right?

Knight Otu

First Post
(As far as I can see, Seonaid gave you two flags. :))

The fox silences the sea; shields the slash of the flame!

Staggered from Lorando's powerful attack, Temuro hold his flaming katana like a shield before finding a likely opening in his opponents defense, attemting to silence his opponent with a strike.

shaff

First Post
(lol ur right smarty pants, she said flag Lorando so i didnt think she gave me two. My appoligies.)

Lorando harnesses the power of the elaments and blasts Temuro with an unbelievably cold and powerful attack. He tries to silence the offense of his foe.

Lorando tries to make good use of synergy by using blizzard and glacier. And also the synergy of cold silencing fire.

The blizzard devastates the glacier; silences the thrust of the fires!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads