• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Lost (09/28) spoilers

Hand of Evil

Hero
Epic
Shallown said:
I think the People holding Jin aren't others but the people from the rear section of the plane. Maybe they have gone all Lord of the flies on us. The girl in the pit from the preview is the one who talked to jack in the bar isn't she.

Without a strong leader like jack or a psycho one maybe the rear section has lost it. (Forgive the pun) ;)

Later
Yes she is.

Taelorn76

First Post
Shallown said:
I think the People holding Jin aren't others but the people from the rear section of the plane. Maybe they have gone all Lord of the flies on us. The girl in the pit from the preview is the one who talked to jack in the bar isn't she.

Without a strong leader like jack or a psycho one maybe the rear section has lost it. (Forgive the pun) ;)

Later
I don't think the others are from the the tail section. In the previews from next week when they throw Mike, Sawyer, and Jin into the pit, you see Michelle Rodrigues's (sp)character in there as well, your hear either Mike or Sawyer says "A girl". We know that she was in the tail section, it seems unlikely they would lock up one of their own.

Falanor

First Post
Taelorn76 said:
I don't think the others are from the the tail section. In the previews from next week when they throw Mike, Sawyer, and Jin into the pit, you see Michelle Rodrigues's (sp)character in there as well, your hear either Mike or Sawyer says "A girl". We know that she was in the tail section, it seems unlikely they would lock up one of their own.

Why do you think that? After all they locked up Jin in Season One for beating up Michael. If she transgressed some "law" that the tail section set up, this could be her punishment. Besides, the Others appear to have more toys to use than boards with nails (like guns and explosives)

fett527

First Post
Man. Many people here seem to be not liking what I like most about the show. I like and EXPECT them not to show much at all. It's the suspense that I like. I will agree this was not my favorite episode, more for the inane dialogue between Sawyer and Mike as well as Mike's flashback (which, I agree, seemed redundant), than them showing what happened to Locke and Kate.

I LOVE things like the emblem on the shark or the numbers being on the bottles of serum from last episode. That's what pulls me to this show and I'm telling you right now if you don't like it you may as well stop watching cause I don't think it's going to change.

Noticed:

CrusaderX pointed out the polar bear stuffed animal at the end- thought that was great!

Why'd Locke take his shoes off? This might be mundane but it didn't make sense to me unless he thought he'd make too much noise.

Desmond asked Locke if he was "him". Who do you think him is?

fett527

First Post
Taelorn76 said:

Besides locking Jin up they tied up and tortured Sawyer...

John Crichton

First Post
fett527 said:
Man. Many people here seem to be not liking what I like most about the show. I like and EXPECT them not to show much at all. It's the suspense that I like. I will agree this was not my favorite episode, more for the inane dialogue between Sawyer and Mike as well as Mike's flashback (which, I agree, seemed redundant), than them showing what happened to Locke and Kate.

I LOVE things like the emblem on the shark or the numbers being on the bottles of serum from last episode. That's what pulls me to this show and I'm telling you right now if you don't like it you may as well stop watching cause I don't think it's going to change.
Couldn't agree more. It's not like they have big reveals all the time on the show - especially concerning the island.

Dagger75

Epic Commoner
"What did the sihloutte say to the other sihloutte?" I think was the questioned asked to Locke.

Looks like that guy is looking to be relieved of duty. I think poor Hurley is going to be stuck in the hatch typing in that number every 108 hours.

And I thought the episode was boring. And Sewyer is the man for taking a bullet out of his arm with own bare hands.

WayneLigon

Adventurer
Cutter XXIII said:
What was the question that Desmond asked Locke to confirm that "You're not him"?

Did you mean "What did the snowman say to the other snowman?" or was there something later I missed? Sounds like the kind of identification code word spies might ask for.

I really liked Locke's quick thinking there. "Are you him?" "Yes.. I am.." :)

Found another interesting thing. All the cannisters in the storeroom have the marking 'DI 9FFTR731' on them. Huh. Maybe that's some kind of site designation?

I guess I'm back at my 'wait out the disease' bunker theory from Desmond's statements.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads